Half or Full Day Independent Hire
For a minimum of 2 people - enjoy the quiet Northern gateway to Abel Tasman National Park
An independent hire will let those with experience come and see what everyone is talking about! Bring a picnic, a sense of adventure and explore the landscape that is our backyard. Clear water, golden beaches and plenty of wildlife.
You will need a minimum of 2 people to paddle our stable double sea kayaks. (For odd number groups we do have singles available).
As safety is important to us, all kayakers will receive a safety briefing regardless of experience. It is important that you understand the briefing.
We also offer Multi-Day Freedom Hire.
HALF DAY RETURN: 1pm
FULL DAY RETURN:4.30pm
PRICE PER PERSON
Half day $60pp
Full day $80pp
• Bottled water
• Warm/windproof jacket - merino or fleece
• Food and Water plus suncream
• Light clothing that can get wet - NO JEANS
• Safety briefing
• Life Jackets and paddling equipment
• Flare and spare paddle
• Minimum 2 people
• If you have kayaking experience and are water confident
• If you have outdoor experience
WHAT COULD I SEE?
• Seals and other mammalian friends
• It’s a birdwatching paradise!
• Archways and rock formations
MAKE THE MOST OF IT
Get out of bed and make the most of your day, the mornings are the best time for calmer water.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
• Takaka - 25 mins
• Motueka - 1 hour
• Nelson - 2 hours